AECOM are currently looking to appoint a CAD Technician to join their Water design team based in Croydon. The team deliver a number of teams and schemes across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified individual to join one of the largest and most challenging water projects in the UK.
AECOM is a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging and interesting projects worldwide. We value the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• You will have relevant knowledge of the latest Autodesk and Bentley software packages.
• Experience with 3D software such as Revit and AECOsim.
• Have experience with the draughting in all aspects of drawing packages.
• You will have practised skills to successfully control and handle workload and the implementation of company and project CAD standards and drawing document procedures.
• You will work on own initiative as an experienced CAD Technician, in conjunction with mechanical, electrical, civil and structural design engineers.
• Maintain effective working relationships with key people both internally and externally.
• HNC or equivalent.
• Knowledge and understanding of working within a BIM environment.
• Conversant with Microsoft applications; Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Experience in all or some of the following areas; Site Development Drainage. Infrastructure, the Water and Wastewater Industry, Dams, Reservoirs and Flood Schemes.
• Ability to undertake RC detailing via suitable software packages would be advantageous.
Tagged as: water